Saturday 21 May 2011

Introducing Spud...

It-is-so-frustrating-not-having-a-camera!
I would love to show you the completed, fabric part of the presents that I have made for my new niece Lorna and another new arrival in Italy (Bianca, who arrived about a week after Lorna). I would also love to show you the WIP images of the knitted part of Lorna's presents.
However, I am stumped by the lack of a camera - my Samsung is still in hiding and I refuse to resort to a crappy camera-phone image for a finished object. Basement - yes, textiles - no.
So, how about I share these images of a different, but no less special, WIP with you instead?







This is Spud at 12 weeks. I am now 18 weeks, so our little potato will be fully baked by the end of October. I would have said something sooner but I could not say anything because we were waiting for the results of some chromosome tests.

P.s. Does this explain how I managed to persuade the Fella to tackle the basement clear out?!
P.p.s. This is why I was out while our house was being burgled on the 13th April. I got home after this scan to find the house had been broken into - it was both a very good day and a very bad day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The things we do get to the men in our lives to have a tidy up!

Anonymous said...

Squeee! Huge congratulations – I am so happy for you.

Roobeedoo said...

Woo hoo for you! Congratulations, my dear! :D

yarnpiggy said...

ZOMG -- congratulations to you and the Fella! :o)

Emma said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Stone me! Time for a "lemonade" to celebrate... Congratulations to you both. Understand the delay (been there!)

Best news in ages.

Keep well and look after yourself.

Love
Bob & Helen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations both of you!! So pleased for you.

Big Hug
Jo, Oli and Ethan
xxx