Monday 14 July 2008

26 Rounds Left...!

I think that I should publish this post, even though it dates back to just before the GB Open started...

...because it demonstrates that in 3 years, I still have not learnt a bloomin' thing!

* * *

I still have no pictures of my phyllo because I have been competing almost non stop since last Thursday. I have nothing very special to report in terms of my individual results but I am delighted to say that my Club team beat Canada and Kenya in a warm up match last Friday!


It's odd, I always think that I will have plenty of time between competitions to knit, yet somehow it does not ever work out that way. For the past two years I have taken all sorts of projects with me to do between events and not worked a single stitch.


So I am not setting myself up to fail this year by taking 3-4 projects with me. Instead, I think that I would like to quietly work my way through the remaining rounds of this pullover and sew in its ends.


It's a holiday objective of sorts?!

No comments: