Thursday 13 December 2007

Golden Compass

You know, I have read the books and now I am really looking forwards to seeing this film!

In fact, according to a questionnaire that I completed on the film's official website, my daemon is a Snow Leopard - now I would like to point out that as I completed the questionnaire, I think it really suits me *grin*.

However, for the next 12 days, apparently you can help shape the final form of my daemon by giving your feedback on how you perceive me to be. (Why am I opening myself up to this?!) Okay, be kind...please be kind!

13/12 (later in the day) Edited: Oh crikey, I now seem to have become some kind of fox looking creature?!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I'm hoping to get to go and see this at some point during the christmas holidays. Maybe in January when things are just a little quieter and a little less manic.

KnitterBunny said...

um, now you're a mouse. sorry

Anonymous said...

I seem to be a whippet--should I chase you?