Monday 9 February 2009

A Wedding in 3 Acts?



Act One
The Civil Ceremony (a Deux)
Sunday, 1st March 2009
Canada

Act Two
The Fella's Family Celebration Meal
Mid-March 2009
Canada

Act Three
The Wedding Blessing & My Family Celebration
July 2009
United Kingdom


Yes, I know - I am getting married in 21 days. I have exams in 14 days. No pressure. I hope that this helps to explain why my blog posts (plus replies to all messages and emails) are few and far between at the moment. I really apologise - I am finding it all quite a lot.

In the meantime, if I do not finish my sister's garter today, there is no chance at all that it will arrive in the UK in time for her wedding this coming Saturday. I know - I am pushing my luck. So, in some respects, it is lucky that she is not expecting it.

I am hoping that something like Fed Ex will come to my rescue tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I don't duplicate my comment, having difficulty with blogger.

Just wanted to wish you luck, and also extend an open-offer to help with anything if you run into any last-minute-type emergencies (or would like to prevent them.) Weddings are inherently sort of stressful, but if there's anything I can do to help reduce that, let me know! Seriously :)

Anonymous said...

Like wise if there is anything I can do at this end to ease stress in July just let me know.
Ok talking of garters a couple of weeks before yours needs to turn up on the doorstep. It is in progress.