Thursday 20 September 2007

A Visual Ode to Beige Food...

...oh how I miss thee (in glorious abundance):

Have a great weekend everyone. Next weekend is a competition weekend for me, so over this one I plan to chill, knit, catch up with friends, avoid carbs and quietly check over my sporting kit.

In the meantime, I will leave you with a Friday MeMe (consider yourself tagged if you have read this, then leave a comment so that I can come find you)! It is one that I think I sort of picked up over at TeeWeeWonders.

1) Go to Google (I use the English version, you may use another) and click on Google Images.
Type in your name and search. Select the picture of the weirdest, coolest, nicest, thing/person that shares your name. You may find several... post the pictures on your blog - and invite others to join in the fun.

2) My posted images of name sakes:




3) If this leaves you feeling completely terrified (like me), please nip back to Google Images and enter your "First Name Surname". Press search. Then (again, if you are anything like me)...

...breathe a huge big sigh of relief - far more down to earth!

No comments: