- you browse the internet, you read knitting blogs, you see all of that yarn pr0n i.e. beautiful skeins of hand dyed yarn (mostly displayed on windowsills in semi-artistic shots) and you feel left out;
- you check out your your friend's blog, you note the results of their koolaid dying and you head over for a coffee to check their efforts in person;
- so while they steam milk in their cappucino maker, you admire their work;
- and for some completely unknown reason, you are suddenly gripped by an unholy urge to capture the beauty of their project in the best light available...yup, it has to be on their windowsill...
...so here, for your delectation and delight, I solemnly and most artistically present my friend's hand dyed koolaid skeins, in the most classic of all windowsill yarn pr0n shots:
I know - I am headed straight to Purgatory in a Yarn Cart!
PS, I think that it's important for you to know that:
- my friend's gardener is not a member of her family;
- is confirmed as being safely in his twenties!