Sunday 20 April 2008

Not at Home to Visitors!

If things are a bit quiet on my blog for the next two weeks, it is because the Fella landed on Saturday for a business trip. Hurray!

Mind you, it's not all slushy, romantic stuff here in London because next weekend we are headed to Wonderwool Wales and Mid Wales Mouthful...

...the primary excuse is that I plan to help out my mother, Artisan Yarns, on her stall. (In truth, I hope to bury myself quietly in a mountain of yarn, taking timeouts only to sample the finest foods that Mid Wales has on offer!)

We plan to return from Wales with a quantity of good photos and stories for your virtual delectation and delight! Oh yes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell us some of the Welsh food specialties. I'm not familiar with any, being an ignorant Yank, but I'd love to learn. ;-)